Report NEP-PPM-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kastelan Mrak, Marija, 2011. "Convergence of Local Administration in Croatia - Insight into LG Pract ices," Apas Papers 298, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Susaeta, Lourdes & Pin, Jose R. & Gallifa, Angela, 2011. "Generation or culture? Work attitude drivers: An analysis in Latin America and Iberian countries," IESE Research Papers D/919, IESE Business School.
- Bhattacharyay, Biswa Nath, 2011. "Financing Infrastructure for Connectivity: Policy Implications for Asia," ADBI Research Policy Briefs 33, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2011. "Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London," SERC Discussion Papers 0087, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "Firm collaboration and modes of innovation in Norway," Working Papers 2011-12, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Hana Alioui, 2011. "Le mécanisme de développement propre : un outil pour le développement ?," Post-Print dumas-00606078, HAL.