Report NEP-PPM-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denizer, Cevdet & Kaufmann, Daniel & Kraay, Aart, 2011. "Good countries or good projects ? macro and micro correlates of World Bank project performance," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5646, The World Bank.
- Hermano Rebolledo, V¡ctor & Mart¡n Cruz, Natalia, 2010. "The make-or-buy public strategy. The case of government delivery of international aid in Spain," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas"., Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality ment 2010-01, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interuniversity Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) “New trends in Business Administration”, Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, and Salamanca (Spain). Master en Investigación y Programa de.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo & Nicolás Porteiro, 2011. "Optimal Coexistence of Long-term and Short-term contracts in Labor Markets," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 872.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Peterson, Stephen, 2011. "Why It Worked: Critical Success Factors of a Financial Reform Project in Africa," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government 11-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Rajanish Dass, 2011. "Unique Identity Project in India: A Divine Dream or a Miscalculated Heroism?," Working Papers id:3935, eSocialSciences.
- Taehyun Jung & John P. Walsh, 2011. "Organizational paths of commercializing patented inventions: The effects of transaction costs, firm capabilities, and collaborative ties," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 04-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2011. "Corporate governance practices and companies' R&D orientation: evidence from European countries," Working Papers, Bruegel 492, Bruegel.
- Item repec:col:000162:008354 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krüger, Philipp & Landier, Augustin & Thesmar, David, 2011. "The WACC Fallacy: The Real Effects of Using a Unique Discount Rate," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 629, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- José Carlos Nunes & Elisabete Félix & Cesaltina Pires, 2011. "Which criteria matter most in the evaluation of venture capital investments?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal) 2011_10, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Carías Vega , Dora & Alpízar, Francisco, 2011. "Choice Experiments in Enviromental Impact Assessment: The Toro 3 Hydroelectric Project and the Recreo Verde Tourist Center in Costa Rica," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-11-04-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Picard, Pierre, 2011. "A Theory of BOT Concession Contracts," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 667, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Tirole, Jean & Weyl, Glen, 2010. "Materialistic Genius and Market Power: Uncovering the best innovations," IDEI Working Papers, Institut d'Ãconomie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse 629, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.