Report NEP-PPM-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:euriss:519 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aoshima, Yaichi & Matsushima, Matsushima & Eto, Manabu, 2011. "Commercialization of Government Funded R&D : Follow-up Research Survey on NEDO Research Projects," IIR Working Paper, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University 11-02, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ottorino Chillemi & Claudio Mezzetti, 2011. "Procurement under default risk: auctions or lotteries?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0131, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Bhadranie Thoradeniya, 2010. "Application Of A Trade-Off Analysis Framework In The Ma Oya River Basin Development Project," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA) tp201007t1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jul 2010.
- Domelen, Julie Van, 2011. "Results readiness in social protection and labor operations : technical guidance notes for social service delivery projects," Social Protection Discussion Papers 60083, The World Bank.
- Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2011. "Procedurally Fair Provision of Public Projects An axiomatic characterization," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2011-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.