Report NEP-PPM-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrick Guillaumont & Rachid Laajaj, 2011. "When instability increases the effectiveness of aid projects," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00557176, HAL.
- Decio Coviello & Andrea Ichino & Nicola Persico, 2011. "Don’t spread yourself too thin. The impact of task juggling on workers’ speed of job completion," CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS 185, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jan 2011.
- Rani Jeanne Dang & Christian Longhi & Catherine Thomas, 2010. "The micro processes underlying small firms'integration into territorial innovation dynamics - a knowledge based perspective," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00504079, HAL.
- Josepa Miquel-Florensa, 2011. "Incentives in Development Lending: Technical Cooperation," OVE Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE) 0111, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Shardul Agrawala & Arnoldo Matus Kramer & Guillaume Prudent-Richard & Marcus Sainsbury, 2011. "Incorporating Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation in Environmental Impact Assessments: Opportunities and Challenges," OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing 24, OECD Publishing.
- Rémi Jardat, 2010. "Accounting, Transparency And “Translation” : The Case Of Humanitarian Cross Cultural Governance," Post-Print, HAL hal-00520080, HAL.
- Blancas, Luis & Chioda, Laura & Cordella, Tito & Oliveira, Alexandre & Vardy, Felix, 2011. "Do procurement rules impact infrastructure investment efficiency ? an empirical analysis of inversao das fases in Sao Paulo state," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5528, The World Bank.
- Dieckhoener, Caroline, 2010. "Simulating security of supply effects of the Nabucco and South Stream projects for the European natural gas market," EWI Working Papers, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln 2010-7, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln, revised 21 Jan 2012.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:20-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore