Report NEP-PPM-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bikram Gupta & Aparna Seth, 2010. "CRISP Framework for Post-Project Evaluation," Working Papers id:2804, eSocialSciences.
- Li, Chuan-Zhong & Löfgren, Karl-Gustaf, 2010. "Dynamic cost-benefit analysis of large projects: The role of capital cost," Working Paper Series 2010:15, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Markus Ohndorf, 2010. "Optimal Monitoring for project-based Emissions Trading Systems under incomplete Enforcement," IED Working paper 10-13, IED Institute for Environmental Decisions, ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:bineur:1114995 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eab:financ:2254 is not listed on IDEAS anymore