Report NEP-PPM-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Filippetti, Andrea, 2010. "Harnessing the 'essential tension' of design: The complex relationship between the firm and designer consultants," MPRA Paper 22002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesconi, Marco & Muthoo, Abhinay, 2010. "Control Rights in Complex Partnerships," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 933, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Villani, 2009. "Valuation of R&D Investment Opportunities with the Threat of Competitors Entry in Real Option Analysis," Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia 21-2009, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Solga, Heike & Kohlrausch, Bettina & Kretschmann, Claudia & Fromm, Sabine, 2010. "Evaluation des Projekts "Abschlussquote erhÃ¶hen - BerufsfÃ¤higkeit steigern" (Evaluation of the project "Raising the rate of attaining school leaving certificate qualifications - Incre," IAB-Forschungsbericht, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany] 201005, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Gusztav Nemes, 2010. "Environmental Governance in Hungary - Rural Development Policies and Social Learning during the Implementation of EU Agri-Environmental Policies - A Case Study," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1008, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Gilbert, John & Banik, Nilanjan, 2010. "Socioeconomic Impacts of Cross-Border Transport Infrastructure Development in South Asia," ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute 211, Asian Development Bank Institute.