Report NEP-PPM-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Schwartz & Francois Peglow & Michael Fritsch & Jutta Günther, 2010. "What Determines the Innovative Success of Subsidized Collaborative R&D Projects? – Project-Level Evidence from Germany –," IWH Discussion Papers 7, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Annalisa Luporini & Clara Graziano, 2010. "Optimal Delegation when the Large Shareholder has Multiple Tasks," Working Papers Series wp2010_05.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze dell'Economia e Dell'Impresa.
- Alicia Garcia Herrero & K.C. Fung & Francis Ng, 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment in Cross-Border Infrastructure Projects," Working Papers 0917, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Juan Jose Barrios & Nestor Gandelman & Gustavo Michelin, 2010. "Analysis of Several Productive Development Policies in Uruguay," Research Department Publications 4661, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Maria Gabriella Graziano & Maria Romaniello, 2010. "Linear Cost Share Equilibria and the Veto Power of the Grand Coalition," CSEF Working Papers 248, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Sophia Bildhaeuser, 2010. "Institutions of Water Management and Conflict Resolution in Lesotho on a Local Level: An empirical study of displacement areas of the Lesotho Highlands Water Project," Research Working Papers 22, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Martin Koning & Rémy Prud'Homme & Pierre Kopp, 2010. "Paris: a Desire Named Streetcar," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00467896, HAL.
- Blackman, Allen & Rivera, Jorge, 2010. "The Evidence Base for Environmental and Socioeconomic Impacts of “Sustainable” Certification," Discussion Papers dp-10-17, Resources For the Future.