Report NEP-PPM-2009-07-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jozsef Sakovics & Jakub Steiner, 2009. "Who Matters in Coordination Problems?," ESE Discussion Papers 190, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Diane P. Dupont, 2009. "Cost-sharing Incentive Programs for Source Water Protection: The Grand RiverÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Rural Water Quality Program," Working Papers, Brock University, Department of Economics 0905, Brock University, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2009.
- Aghion, Philippe & Hemous, David & Kharroubi, Enisse, 2009. "Credit Constraints, Cyclical Fiscal Policy and Industry Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7359, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lee, Lena & Wong, Poh Kam, 2009. "Firms’ Innovative Performance: The Mediating Role of Innovative Collaborations," MPRA Paper 16193, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JoaquÃn Alegre & Ricardo Chiva, 2009. "Entrepreneurial orientation, organizational learning capability and performance in the ceramic tiles industry," Working Papers. Serie EC, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2009-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rachna Program, 2009. "Enhancing Newborn Care," Working Papers id:2116, eSocialSciences.