Report NEP-PPM-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Estrada Vaquero, Isabel & Mart¡n Cruz, Natalia & P‚rez Santana, Pilar, 2008. "Innovation Dynamics in Multipartneralliance Teams: A Focus on Human Resource Management Fit," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2008-05, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.
- M. Raimondi & A. Arrighetti, 2009. "Social capital, local institutions, and cooperation between firms," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Isabel Maria Bodas Freitas & Bart Verspagen, 2009. "The motivations, organisation and outcomes of university-industry interaction in the Netherlands," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090304, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2009. "A two-tiered approach to the valuation of investment projects adjusted for governance risk," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 392, Universidad del CEMA.
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2009. "Sind Nichtregierungsorganisationen die besseren Entwicklungshelfer?," Kiel Working Papers 1484, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Estache, Antonio & Iimi, Atsushi, 2009. "Auctions with endogenous participation and quality thresholds : evidence from ODA infrastructure procurement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4853, The World Bank.