Report NEP-PPM-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nigel Wadeson, 2008. "Project Work Uncertainties and the Boundaries of the Firm," Economics & Management Discussion Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University em-dp2008-57, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Gian Luigi Albano & Federico Dini & Roberto Zampino, 2008. "Bidding for Complex Projects: Evidence From the Acquisitions of IT Services," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2009. "Free Riders, Holdouts, and Public Use: A Tale of Two Externalities," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2009-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Indrek Jakobson & Valter Ritso, 2008. "Supporting Measures for Research & Development as a Stimulus for Technology Transfer and Academic Entrepreneurship in Estonia," Working Papers, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology 183, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Martzoukos, Spiros H & Zacharias, Eleftherios, 2008. "Real Option Games with R&D and Learning Spillovers," MPRA Paper 12686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margaretha Breil & Silvio Giove & Paolo Rosato, 2008. "A Multicriteria Approach for the Evaluation of the Sustainability of Re-use of Historic Buildings in Venice," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2008.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Koski, Heli & Marengo, Luigi & MÃ¤kinen, Iiro, 2009. "Managerial Practices, Performance and Innovativeness: Some Evidence from Finnish Manufacturing," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1176, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.