Report NEP-PPM-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bianca Potì & Emanuela Reale, 2007. "Government R&D funding: new approaches in the allocation policies for public and private beneficiaries," CERIS Working Paper 200709, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Eduard Alonso-Paulí, 2007. "Contracting with a quiet life manager," Working Papers 07.19, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Konstantin Korotov, 2007. "Accelerated Development of Organizational Talent," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-004, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Segercrantz, Beata, 2007. "Constructing Stability in Software Product Development during Organizational Restructurings," Working Papers 527, Hanken School of Economics.
- Meyer, Peter B., 2007. "Network of Tinkerers: A Model of Open-Source Technology Innovation," Working Papers 413, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:6072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore