Report NEP-PPM-2007-08-18This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beckerman, Carina, 2007. "Transforming and Computerizing Professional Artifacts. An underestimated opportunity for learning," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2007:8, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 11 Aug 2007.
- Van De Woestyne, M. & Devos,G. & Van den Broeck, H., 2007. "A contingency approach to innovation management: a cross-case competition," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-20, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2007. "The Economic Opportunity Cost of Capital for Canada - An Empirical Update," Working Papers 1133, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Estian Calitz & Johan Fourie, 2007. "Infrastructure in South Africa: Who is to finance and who is to pay?," Working Papers 15/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Roy, Jaideep, 2007. "Public-private Partnerships in Micro-finance: Should NGO Involvement be Restricted?," MPRA Paper 4469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo D'Antoni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2007. "Copyright vs. Copyleft Licencing and Software Development," Department of Economics University of Siena 510, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Alm, Susanne, 2007. "Det effektiva samhället eller det goda livet? Svenska framtidsstudier om arbetsliv och fritid från 1970- till 1990-tal," Arbetsrapport 2007:9, Institute for Futures Studies.