Report NEP-PPM-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2007. "The Basic Public Finance of Public-Private Partnerships," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1618, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jan 2011.
- Federico Etro, 2007. "Public-Private Partnerships," Working Papers, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics 120, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Lechner, Michael & Melly, Blaise, 2007. "Earnings Effects of Training Programs," IZA Discussion Papers 2926, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Theresa Fahrenberger & Hans Gersbach, 2007. "Minority Voting and Long-term Decisions," CER-ETH Economics working paper series, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich 07/70, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Roberto Fontana & Aldo Geuna & Mireille Matt, 2003. "Firm Size and Openness: the Driving Forces of University-Industry Collaboration," SPRU Working Paper Series, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex 103, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Alessandro Goglio, 2007. "Encouraging Sub-National government Efficiency in Hungary," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 565, OECD Publishing.