Report NEP-PPM-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vanhoucke, M., 2006. "A scatter search procedure for maximizing the net present value of a project under renewable resource constraints," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2006-40, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Grant Pollard, 2005. "The Cost Decision: A New Discount Approach for Net Cost Projects," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 199, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Dequiedt, V. & Martimort, D., 2007. "Mechanism design with private communication," Working Papers, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL) 200702, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Sofka, Wolfgang, 2006. "Innovation Activities Abroad and the Effects of Liability of Foreignness: Where it Hurts," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-29, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:ipc:wpaper:0006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Shareen Joshi & T. Paul Schultz, 2007. "Family Planning as an Investment in Development: Evaluation of a Program's Consequences in Matlab, Bangladesh," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 951, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.