Report NEP-POL-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moritz Bonn, 2012. "Migrants` Acquisition of Cultural Skills and Selective Immigration Policies," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 157-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/47500/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aoki, Masahiko, 2012. "Historical Sources of Institutional Trajectories in Economic Development: China, Japan, and Korea Compared," ADBI Working Papers 397, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hirota, Haruaki & Yunoue, Hideo, 2012. "Local government expenditure and council size: Quasi-experimental evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 42799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herman Werfhorst & IstvÃ¡n GyÃ¶rgy TÃ³th & Daniel Horn & MÃ¡rton Medgyesi & Natascha Notten & Christina Haas & Burg, B. (Brian), 2012. "GINI Intermediate Report WP 5: Political and Cultural Impacts of Inequality," GINI Discussion Papers wp5, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Ubarevičienė, Rūta & Burneika, Donatas & van Ham, Maarten, 2012. "Socio-Spatial Transformations, Suburbanisation, and Voting Behaviour in the Vilnius Urban Region," IZA Discussion Papers 7012, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).