Report NEP-POL-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leeat Yariv & Alessandro Lizzeri & Alberto Bisin, 2012. "Government Policy with Time Inconsistent Voters," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 92, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kelly Rowe & Ignacio Lago & Santiago Lago Peñas, 2012. "The Partisan Consequences of Turnout Revisited," Working Papers, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada 1201, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de Economía Aplicada.
- Marina Azzimonti, 2012. "The dynamics of public investment under persistent electoral advantag," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 91, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sturm, Jan-Egbert & Haan, Jakob de & Jong-A-Pin, Richard, 2012. "Using real-time data to test for political budget cycles," Research Report, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management) 12010-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Oguro, Kazumasa & Ishida, Ryo, 2012. "The Viability of a Voting System that Allocates Parliamentary Seats According to Life Expectancy: An analysis using OLG models," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 571, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Thomas, Ashley Rose & Ranjan, Varun, 2012. "Forecasting 2012 United States Presidential election using Factor Analysis, Logit and Probit Models," MPRA Paper 42062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juliane Brach & Willem Spanjers, 2012. "Political Ambiguity and Economic Development: The MENA Countries Pre-Commercial Procurement of Innovation," Working Papers, Maastricht School of Management 2012/39, Maastricht School of Management.
- Wojciech Charemza & Daniel Ladley, 2012. "MPC Voting, Forecasting and Inflation," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 12/23, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jan 2013.
- Cubel, Maria, 2012. "Fiscal Equalization and Political Conflict," NEPS Working Papers, Network of European Peace Scientists 9/2012, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Baybars Karacaovali, 2012. "Trade Policy Determinants and Trade Reform in a Developing Country: The Case of Colombia," Working Papers, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics 201220R, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Murray, Cameron K., 2012. "Markets in political influence: rent-seeking, networks and groups," MPRA Paper 42070, University Library of Munich, Germany.