Report NEP-POL-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Paolo Pinotti, 2011. "Democratization and Civic Capital in Italy," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 23, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Valentino Larcinese, 2011. "Enfranchisement and Representation: Italy 1909-1913," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 032, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2011. "Election inversions, coalitions and proportional representation: Examples from Danish elections," MPRA Paper 35302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:1592 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Madhav S, Aney & Maitreesh Ghatak & Massimo Morelli, 2011. "Can Market Failure Cause Political Failure?," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 029, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Martin Ardanaz & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Why Don’t We Tax the Rich? Inequality, Legislative Malapportionment, and Personal Income Taxation around the World," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4724, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alberto F. Alesina & Dorian Carloni & Giampaolo Lecce, 2011. "The Electoral Consequences of Large Fiscal Adjustments," NBER Working Papers 17655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Klose, 2011. "Political Business Cycles and Monetary Policy Revisited – An Application of a Two-Dimensional Asymmetric Taylor Reaction Function," Ruhr Economic Papers, Rheinisch-WestfÃ¤lisches Institut fÃ¼r Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-UniversitÃ¤t Bochum, UniversitÃ¤t Dortmund, UniversitÃ¤t Duisburg-Essen 0286, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Muhammad, Andrew & D'Souza, Anna & Amponsah, William A., 2011. "Violence, Political Instability, and International Trade: Evidence from Kenya’s Cut Flower Sector," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 118374, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rüdiger Pethig, 2011. "Competitive trilateral lobbying for and against subsidizing green energy," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge, UniversitÃ¤t Siegen, FakultÃ¤t Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht 150-11, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.