Report NEP-POL-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2011. "A Political Theory of Populism," NBER Working Papers 17306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre André & Sandrine Mesplé-Somps, 2011. "Politics and the geographic allocation of public funds in a semi-democracy. The case of Ghana, 1996-2004," Working Papers DT/2011/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Thomas Bossuroy, 2011. "Ethnicity and Election Outcomes in Ghana," Working Papers DT/2011/05, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Gboyega, Alex & Soreide, Tina & Le, Tuan Minh & Shukla, G. P., 2011. "Political economy of the petroleum sector in Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5779, The World Bank.
- Ronny Freier, 2011. "Incumbency as the Major Advantage: The Electoral Advantage for Parties of Incumbent Mayors," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1147, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Elinder, Mikael & Jordahl, Henrik, 2011. "Political Preferences and Public Sector Outsourcing," Working Paper Series 877, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mathias Sinning & Matthias Vorell, 2011. "People‘s Attitudes and the Eff ects of Immigration to Australia," Ruhr Economic Papers 0271, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Frances Stewart, 2011. "Economic and Political Causes of Genocidal Violence: A comparison with findings on the causes of civil war," Research Working Papers 46, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.
- Sebastian Miller, 2011. "Why Do Populist-Outsiders Get Elected? A Model of Strategic Populists," Research Department Publications 4716, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Andrzej Torój & Joanna Osińska, 2011. "Greek ricochet? What drove Poles' attitudes to the euro in 2009-2010," Working Papers 9, Ministry of Finance in Poland.