Report NEP-POL-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Green-Armytage, James, 2011. "Strategic voting and nomination," MPRA Paper 32200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:141 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2011. "Did Growth and Reforms Increase Citizens' Support for the Transition?," IZA Discussion Papers 5836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gordon, Brett R. & Hartmann, Wesley R., 2011. "Advertising Effects in Presidential Elections," Research Papers 2080, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jean-Paul Faguet, 2011. "Decentralization And Governance," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 027, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Eric Weese, 2011. "Political Mergers as Coalition Formation," Working Papers, Economic Growth Center, Yale University 997, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Schelker, Mark, 2011. "Lame Ducks and Divided Government: How Voters Control the Unaccountable," Economics Working Paper Series 1130, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Mar 2012.
- Etienne Farvaque & Muhammad Azmat Hayat & Alexander Mihailov, 2011. "Who Supports the ECB? Evidence from Eurobarometer Survey Data," Economics & Management Discussion Papers, Henley Business School, Reading University em-dp2011-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- HÃ©lia Silva & Linda GonÃ§alves Veiga & Miguel Portela, 2011. "Strategic Interaction in Local Fiscal Policy: Evidence from Portuguese Municipalities," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 23/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Rocco Ciciretti & Simone Meraglia & Gustavo Piga, 2011. "Capture, Politics and Antitrust Effectiveness," CEIS Research Paper 208, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 05 Apr 2013.
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore