Report NEP-POL-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saran Rene & Tumennasan Norovsambuu, 2011. "Whose Opinion Counts? Political Processes and the Implementation Problem," Research Memoranda 019, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Golden, Miriam & Picci, Lucio, 2011. "Redistribution and Reelection under Proportional Representation: The Postwar Italian Chamber of Deputies," MPRA Paper 29956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2011. "Corruption and Fertility: Evidence from OECD countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2011_03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Jean Guillaume Forand, 2010. "Two-Party Competition with Persistent Policies," Working Papers 1011, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2010.
- Alassane DRABO, 2011. "Do Political Institutions protect the poor? Intra Countries Health Inequalities and Air Pollution in Developing Countries," Working Papers 201108, CERDI.
- Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Thoenig, Mathias, 2010. "The geography of conflicts and free trade agreements," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1019, CEPREMAP.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2011. "Financial stability in small open economy under political uncertainty," MPRA Paper 29883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tremewan, James, 2010. "Group Identity and Coalition Formation: Experiments in a three?player divide the dollar Game," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1020, CEPREMAP.