Report NEP-POL-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miriam Bruhn & Francisco Gallego & Massimiliano Onorato, 2010. "Legislative Malapportionment and institutional persistence," Documentos de Trabajo 381, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Danielle Resnick, 2010. "Populist Strategies in African Democracies," Working Paper Series wp2010-114, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Felix Bierbrauer & Pierre C. Boyer, 2010. "Political competition and Mirrleesian income taxation: A first pass," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_45, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "Democracy, Property Rights, Income Equality, and Corruption," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-23, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Strömblad, Per & Bengtsson, Bo, 2010. "Political Participation of Ethnic Associations: Exploring the Importance of Organisational Level Differences in Resources, Motivation and Recruitment Networks," Arbetsrapport 2010:12, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Claus Michelsen & Peter Bönisch & Martin T.W. Rosenfeld, 2010. "Sharing Competences: The Impact of Local Institutional Settings on Voter Turnout," IWH Discussion Papers 21, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Kuhn, Andreas, 2010. "The Public Perception and Normative Valuation of Executive Compensation: An International Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 5319, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chipiliro Kalebe-Nyamongo, 2010. "Mutual Interdependence between Elites and the Poor," Working Paper Series wp2010-117, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Blanca Sánchez-Alonso, 2010. "Making sense of immigration policy: Argentina, 1870-1930," Working Papers in Economic History wp10-14, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Sara Clavero & Yvonne Galligan, 2010. "Gender equality in the European Union: lessons for democracy?," RECON Online Working Papers Series 23, RECON.
- Andrés Solimano & Diego Avanzini, 2010. "The International Circulation of Elites: Knowledge, Entrepreneurialand Political," Working Paper Series wp2010-113, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).