Report NEP-POL-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gani Aldashev & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2010. "Invalid Ballots and Electoral Competition," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 153, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Item repec:cdl:uctcwp:1593357 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2010. "Are We Taxing Ourselves? How Deliberation and Experience Shape Voting on Taxes," Vienna Economics Papers 1010, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Goksel, Turkmen & Gurdal, Mehmet Y & Orman, Cuneyt, 2010. "Religion, Income Inequality, and the Size of the Government," MPRA Paper 25760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hollanders, D.A., 2010. "The Political Economy of Intergenerational Risk Sharing," Discussion Paper 2010-102, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thomas Markussen, 2010. "Inequality and Political Clientelism: Evidence from South India," Discussion Papers 10-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hélène EHRHART, 2010. "Elections and the structure of taxation in developing countries," Working Papers 201027, CERDI.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:1004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leandro M. de Magalhães & Lucas Ferrero, 2010. "Separation of Powers or Ideology? What Determines the Tax Level? Theory and Evidence from the US States," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 10/620, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Sue Bowden & Paul Mosley, 2010. "Politics, public expenditure and the evolution of poverty in Africa 1920-2009," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 12510, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Laszlo A. Koczy, 2010. "Prospects after the Voting Reform of the Lisbon Treaty," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1020, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.