Report NEP-POL-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2010. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational Contracts," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 050, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Arusha Cooray & Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Gender inequality in education: Political institutions or culture and religion?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Zdenka Mansfeldová & Petra Rakušanová Guasti, 2010. "The quality of democracy in the Czech Republic," RECON Online Working Papers Series 14, RECON.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:11/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James W. McGuire, 2010. "Political Factors and Health Outcomes: Insight from Argentina's Provinces," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-25, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Peeters Ronald & Saran Rene & Yuksel Ayse Muge, 2010. "Strategic Party Formation on a Circle," Research Memoranda 045, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Nisreen Salti & Jad Chaaban, 2010. "The Political Economy of Attracting Public Funds: The Case of Lebanon," Working Papers 550, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2010.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Olusegun A. Oyediran & M.Fernanda Rivas, 2010. "An experimental test of prejudice about foreign people," ThE Papers 10/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Oscar Becerra & Eduardo Cavallo & Carlos Scartascini, 2010. "The Politics of Financial Development - The Role of Interest Groups and Government Capabilities," Research Department Publications 4686, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Pinyol Puig, Gemma & Molenaers, Nadia & Cepinskas, Linus, 2010. "Nicaraguan civil society caught in the pendulum's swing? Shifting roles from service delivery to lobbying and back," IOB Working Papers 2010.10, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Vijay Krishna & John Morgan, 2010. "Overcoming Ideological Bias in Elections," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 814577000000000498, www.najecon.org.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:09/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chandra, Abhijit & Roy, Sunanda, 2010. "On Removing the Condorcet Influence from Pairwise Elections Data," Staff General Research Papers 32008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aleksandra Maatsch, 2010. "Between an intergovernmental and a polycentric European Union: National parliamentary discourses on democracy in the EU ratification process," RECON Online Working Papers Series 18, RECON.
- Nikos Askitas, 2010. "What Makes Persistent Identifiers Persistent?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 147, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Marc Vorsatz, 2010. "Do we agree? Measuring the cohesiveness of preferences," Working Papers 2010-23, FEDEA.