Report NEP-POL-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2010. "A Dynamic Politico-Economic Model of Intergenerational Contracts," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 050, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Arusha Cooray & Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Gender inequality in education: Political institutions or culture and religion?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Zdenka MansfeldovÃ¡ & Petra RakuÅ¡anovÃ¡ Guasti, 2010. "The quality of democracy in the Czech Republic," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 14, RECON.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:11/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James W. McGuire, 2010. "Political Factors and Health Outcomes: Insight from Argentina's Provinces," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2010-25, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2010045 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nisreen Salti & Jad Chaaban, 2010. "The Political Economy of Attracting Public Funds: The Case of Lebanon," Working Papers, Economic Research Forum 550, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2010.
- Pablo BraÃ±as-Garza & Olusegun A. Oyediran & M.Fernanda Rivas, 2010. "An experimental test of prejudice about foreign people," ThE Papers, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada. 10/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Oscar Becerra & Eduardo Cavallo & Carlos Scartascini, 2010. "The Politics of Financial Development - The Role of Interest Groups and Government Capabilities," Research Department Publications, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department 4686, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Pinyol Puig, Gemma & Molenaers, Nadia & Cepinskas, Linus, 2010. "Nicaraguan civil society caught in the pendulum's swing? Shifting roles from service delivery to lobbying and back," IOB Working Papers, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB) 2010.10, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Vijay Krishna & John Morgan, 2010. "Overcoming Ideological Bias in Elections," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 814577000000000498, www.najecon.org.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:09/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chandra, Abhijit & Roy, Sunanda, 2010. "On Removing the Condorcet Influence from Pairwise Elections Data," Staff General Research Papers 32008, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aleksandra Maatsch, 2010. "Between an intergovernmental and a polycentric European Union: National parliamentary discourses on democracy in the EU ratification process," RECON Online Working Papers Series, RECON 18, RECON.
- Nikos Askitas, 2010. "What Makes Persistent Identifiers Persistent?," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD) 147, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Jorge Alcalde-Unzu & Marc Vorsatz, 2010. "Do we agree? Measuring the cohesiveness of preferences," Working Papers 2010-23, FEDEA.