Report NEP-POL-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso Nannicini & Andrea Stella & Guido Tabellini & Ugo Troiano, 2010. "Social Capital and Political Accountability," Working Papers 2010.58, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Farber, Henry, 2010. "Rational Choice and Voter Turnout: Evidence from Union Representation Elections," IZA Discussion Papers 5033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:knz:dpteco:0601 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Samuel Berlinski & Torun Dewan, 2010. "Did the extension of the franchise increase the Liberal vote in Victorian Britain? Evidence from the Second Reform Act," IFS Working Papers W10/08, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jeremy Petranka, 2008. "A Conflict Theory of Voting," Working Papers 2010-07, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy, revised Mar 2010.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gabriele Esposito & Eric Guerci & Nobuyuki Hanaki & Xiaoyan Lu & Naoki Watanabe, 2010. "An experimental study on learning about voting powers," Working Papers halshs-00501840, HAL.
- De Borger B. & Proost S., 2010. "A political economy model of road pricing," Working Papers 2010014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Ying Chen & Hülya Eraslan, 2010. "Rhetoric in Legislative Bargaining with Asymmetric Information," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1021, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Pereira, Luiz Carlos Bresser, 2010. "The inequality curse: constraints and political discretion," Textos para discussÃ£o 261, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2010. "Regulatory Independence and Political Interference: Evidence from EU Mixed-Ownership Utilities’ Investment and Debt," Working Papers 2010.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "The Causes of Corruption: Evidence from China," Working Papers 2010.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Christoph Weber, 2010. "Quantification of Political Risk in Energy Foresight - A Method Overview," EWL Working Papers 1001, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Feb 2010.