Report NEP-POL-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sobbrio, Francesco & Navarra, Pietro, 2009. "Electoral Participation and Communicative Voting in Europe," MPRA Paper 18311, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xefteris, Dimitrios & Matakos, Kostas, 2009. "An Economic Model of Strategic Electoral Rule Choice Under Uncertainty," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 917, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2009. "60 Jahre Grundgesetz der Bundesrepublik Deutschland: Einige Bemerkungen zu Demokratie und Föderalismus in Deutschland aus schweizerischer Perspektive," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-28, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Davide Ferrari & Barbara Pistoresi & Francesco Salsano, 2009. "Political institutions and central bank independence revisited," Department of Economics 0616, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Abid Fourati, Yosr & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2009. "Eliciting Individual Preferences for Pension Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 4479, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gordon Anderson & Kinda Hachem, 2009. "Institutions and Economic Outcomes: A Dominance Based Analysis of Causality and Multivariate Welfare With Discrete and Continuous Variables," Working Papers tecipa-378, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Makowsky, 2009. "Religion, Clubs, and Emergent Social Divides," Working Papers 2009-03, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.