Report NEP-POL-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:18216 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sobbrio, Francesco, 2009. "Indirect Lobbying and Media Bias," MPRA Paper 18215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Kuhn, 2009. "Demand for Redistribution, Support for the Welfare State, and Party Identification in Austria," NRN working papers 2009-17, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Martijn Cremers & Roberta Romano, 2009. "Institutional Investors and Proxy Voting on Compensation Plans: The Impact of the 2003 Mutual Fund Voting Disclosure Regulation," NBER Working Papers 15449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mallard, Graham, 2009. "The European Union’s Emission Trading Scheme: Political Economy and Bureaucratic Rent-Seeking," Department of Economics Working Papers 15957, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Lawson, Colin & Hudson, John, 2009. "Anti-Americanism and Public Opinion in the European Union," Department of Economics Working Papers 15960, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Francesc Ortega & Javier G. Polavieja, 2009. "Labor-market exposure as a determinant of attitudes toward immigration," Working Papers 2009-14, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Santiago Urbiztondo & Marcela Cristini & Cynthia Moskovitz & Sebastian Saiegh, 2009. "The Political Economy of Productivity in Argentina: Interpretation and Illustration," Research Department Publications 4641, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.