Report NEP-POL-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becker, Johannes & Peichl, Andreas & Rincke, Johannes, 2008. "Politicians' Outside Earnings and Political Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 3902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felix Bierbrauer & Lydia Mechtenberg, 2008. "Winners and Losers of Early Elections: On the Welfare Implications of Political Blockades and Early Elections," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-071, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kawanaka, Takeshi, 2008. "Political conditions for fair elections," IDE Discussion Papers 181, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Elvire Guillaud, 2008. "How does Party Fractionalization convey Preferences for Redistribution in Parliamentary Democracies ?," Post-Print halshs-00348878, HAL.
- Alessandra Casella, 2008. "Storable Votes and Agenda Order Control. Theory and Experiments," Working Papers halshs-00349292, HAL.
- Alessandra Casella & Shuky Ehrenberg & Andrew Gelman & Jie Shen, 2008. "Protecting Minorities in Large Binary Elections. A Test of Storable Votes Using Field Data," Working Papers halshs-00349037, HAL.
- Philip Bond & Hulya Eraslan, 2008. "Strategic Voting over Strategic Proposals," Economics Working Paper Archive 547, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Anne Elizabeth Stie, 2008. "Decision-making void of democratic qualities?An evaluation of the EU’s foreign and security policy," RECON Online Working Papers Series 20, RECON.
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik, 2008. "Endogenous Presidentialism," NBER Working Papers 14603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hst:ghsdps:gd08-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ashoka Mody & Diego Saravia, 2008. "From Crisis to IMF-Supported Program: Does democracy impede the speed required by financial markets?," IMF Working Papers 08/276, International Monetary Fund.
- Hun-Chang Lee, 2008. "Concepts and Translations of Political Economy and Economics," Discussion Paper Series 0807, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.