Report NEP-POL-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Calcagno & Christopher Westley, . "An Institutional Analysis of Voter Turnout: The Role of Primary Type and the Expressive and Instrumental Voting Hypotheses," Working Papers, Department of Economics and Finance, College of Charleston 1, Department of Economics and Finance, College of Charleston.
- John Duggan & Yoji Sekiya, 2008. "Voting Equilibria in Multi-candidate Elections," Wallis Working Papers, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy WP52, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Ettore Damiano & Hao Li & Wing Suen, 2008. "Delay in Strategic Information Aggregation," Working Papers, University of Toronto, Department of Economics tecipa-311, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Liang, Che-Yuan, 2008. "Collective Lobbying in Politics: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2008:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Audrey Hu & Liang Zhou, 2007. "Selecting less Corruptible Bureaucrats," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 07-096/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christina R. Clark, 2008. "Borders of everyday life: Congolese young people's political identification in contexts of conflict-induced displacement," HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network 38, Households in Conflict Network.