Report NEP-POL-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- North, Douglass C. & Wallis, John Joseph & Webb, Steven B. & Weingast, Barry R., 2007. "Limited access orders in the developing world :a new approach to the problems of development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4359, The World Bank.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Mattoo, Aaditya & Sapir, André, 2007. "The Political Economy of Services Trade Liberalization: A Case for International Regulatory Cooperation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6457, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bernardo S. da Silveira & João Manoel Pinho de Mello, 2007. "Campaign Advertising and Election Outcomes: Quasi-Natural Experiment Evidence from Gubernatorial Elections in Brazil," Textos para discussÃ£o 550, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil), revised May 2010.
- Michalis Drouvelis & Maria Montero & Martin Sefton, 2007. "The Paradox of New Members: Strategic Foundations and Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers 2007-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Geishecker, Ingo & Görg, Holger, 2007. "Winners and losers: A Micro-level Analysis of International Outsourcing and Wages," CEPR Discussion Papers 6484, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tasos Kalandrakis, 2007. "A Theory of Minority and Majority Governments," Wallis Working Papers WP47, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.