Report NEP-POL-2007-06-30This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raleigh, Clionadh, 2007. "Civil war risk in democratic and non-democratic neighborhoods," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4260, The World Bank.
- Facundo Albornoz & Jayasri Dutta, 2007. "Political Regimes and Economic Growth in Latin America," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 07-06, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Simeon Djankov & Marta Reynal-Querol, 2007. "The colonial origins of Civil War," Economics Working Papers 1038, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2007. "Inefficient Policies and Incumbency Advantage," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 996, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2007. "False Alarm? Terror Alerts and Reelection," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 995, The University of Melbourne.
- Mayda, Anna Maria & O'Rourke, Kevin H & Sinnott, Richard, 2007. "Risk, Government and Globalization: International Survey Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6354, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Congdon Fors, Heather, 2007. "Island Status, Country Size and Institutional Quality in Former Colonies," Working Papers in Economics 257, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Djumashev, R, 2007. "Corruption, uncertainty and growth," MPRA Paper 3716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tranchant, Jean-Pierre, 2007. "Decentralization and Ethnic Conflict: The Role of Empowerment," MPRA Paper 3713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe & Sunde, Uwe, 2007. "Consensual and Conflictual Democratization, Rule of Law, and Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 6328, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.