Report NEP-POL-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yongfu Huang, 2006. "On the political economy of financial reform," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 06/586, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Stephen Coate & Brian Knight, 2006. "Socially Optimal Districting: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 12313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agell, Jonas & Persson, Mats, 2006. "Bevolent Planners, Malevolent Dictators and Democratic Voters," Research Papers in Economics 2006:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:idb:intalp:105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Linda Gonçalves Veiga & Francisco José Veiga, 2006. "Does Opportunism Pay Off?," NIPE Working Papers 5/2006, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Robert Lavigne, 2006. "The Institutional and Political Determinants of Fiscal Adjustment," Working Papers 06-1, Bank of Canada.
- Sebastian Kranz, 2006. "Moral Norms in a Partly Compliant Society," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse11_2006, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Raymond Fisman & Edward Miguel, 2006. "Cultures of Corruption: Evidence From Diplomatic Parking Tickets," NBER Working Papers 12312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Dixon, 2006. "Caryle, Malthus and Sismondi: The Origins of Carlyle’s Dismal View of Political Economy," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 965, The University of Melbourne.