Report NEP-POL-2006-06-17This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis G. GonzÃ¡lez-Morales, 2001. "Explaining Corporativism and Corruption," Discussion Papers in Economics 01_05, University of Dortmund, Department of Economics.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2006. "Selling Protection for Sale," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-014, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Jun 2006.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 2002. "The Theory of Trade Policy and Trade Agreements: A Critique," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-013, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 05 Jun 2006.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:2006-84 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ludsteck, Johannes, 2006. "Employment effects of centralization in wage setting in a median voter model," IAB Discussion Paper 200602, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas, 2006. "Does Democracy Foster Trust?," IZA Discussion Papers 2154, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).