Report NEP-POL-2006-03-18This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ángel Solano García, 2006. "Does illegal immigration empower rightist parties?," ThE Papers 06/02, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Kevin Roberts, 2005. "Condorcet Cycles? A Model of Intertemporal Voting," Economics Series Working Papers 236, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Erik Snowberg & Justin Wolfers & Eric Zitzewitz, 2006. "Partisan impacts on the economy: evidence from prediction markets and close elections," Working Paper Series 2006-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:618897000000000935 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2006. "Competitive Rent Preservation, Reform Paralysis, and the Persistence of Underdevelopment," NBER Working Papers 12093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David P. Myatt & Torun Dewan, 2005. "Scandal, Protection, and Recovery in Political Cabinets," Economics Series Working Papers 237, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Tomas Gonzalez, 2006. "Conflict, Popular Support and Asymmetric Fighting Technologies," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0603, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Martin Gassebner & Noel Gaston & Michael Lamla, 2006. "Relief for the Environment? The Importance of an Increasingly Unimportant Industrial Sector," KOF Working papers 06-130, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Walsh, Randy, 2006. "Do People Vote with Their Feet? An Empirical Test of Environmental Gentrification," Discussion Papers dp-06-10, Resources For the Future.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Pranab Bardhan, 2005. "Decentralization, Corruption And Government Accountability: An Overview," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-023, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Fischbacher, Urs & Gächter, Simon, 2006. "Heterogeneous Social Preferences and the Dynamics of Free Riding in Public Goods," IZA Discussion Papers 2011, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).