Report NEP-POL-2005-11-12This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drosdowski, Thomas, 2005. "Democracy Deficits, Inequality and Pollution. A Politico-Economic Analysis," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-323, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Emmanuel Abuelafia & Sergio Berensztein & Miguel Braun & Luciano di Gresia, 2005. "Who Decides on Public Expenditures? A Political Economy Analysis of the Budget Process: The Case of Argentina," Public Economics 0511004, EconWPA.
- Houda Haffoudhi, 2005. "Political-support lobbies responses to international environmental agreements," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j05053, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- William Jack & Roger Lagunoff, 2005. "Social Conflict and Gradual Political Succession: An Illustrative Model," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000534, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Marie-Claude Beaulieu & Jean-Claude Cosset & Naceur Essaddam, 2005. "Price Political Uncertainty and Stock Market Returns: Evidence from the 1995 Quebec Referendum," Cahiers de recherche 0531, CIRPEE.
- Dimitrina Mihaylova, 2005. "Social Capital in Central and Eastern Europe. A Critical Assessment and Literature Review," Development and Comp Systems 0511001, EconWPA.
- Miaojie YU, 2005. "Trade Globalization and Political Liberalization: A Gravity Approach," International Trade 0511005, EconWPA.
- Houda Haffoudhi, 2005. "The logic of two-level games with endogenous lobbying : the case of international environmental agreements," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j05054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).