Report NEP-POL-2004-02-08This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Birol Baskan & Federico Boffa, 2004. "Political Competition in Government Formation: the Effect of Simultaneous Policy Bidding on the Political Outcome," Microeconomics 0402003, EconWPA.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:moe-techtrade_2004-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Vanberg, 2004. "Funding Asymmetries in Electoral Competition: How important is a level playing field?," Public Economics 0402002, EconWPA.
- Dino Falaschetti, 2004. "Can Voting Reduce Welfare? Evidence from the US Telecommunications Sector," Public Economics 0401009, EconWPA.
- Scott Gehlbach, 2003. "Taxability, Elections, and Government Support of Business Activity," Working Papers w0030, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Huck, S. & Müller, W. & Knoblauch, V., 2004. "Spatial Voting with Endogenous Timing," Discussion Paper 2004-10, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marco Bonomo & Cristina Terra, 2004. "Elections and Exchange Rate Policy Cycles," International Finance 0402001, EconWPA.