Report NEP-POL-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grant, S. & Quiggin, J., 2001. "Noise Trader Risk and the Political Economy of Privatization," Discussion Paper 2001-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lundin, Douglas & Sáez Martí, María, 2002. "Intergenerational Redistribution, Health Care, and Politics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 486, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Joseph Farrell & Michael Katz, 2002. "Competition or Predation? Schumpeterian Rivalry in Network Markets," Industrial Organization 0201003, EconWPA.
- Gene Grossman & Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2002. "International Protection of Intellectual Property," NBER Working Papers 8704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 2002. "The Political Economy of Intellectual Property Treaties," Industrial Organization 0201004, EconWPA.