Report NEP-PKE-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2013. "Debunking Squared," MPRA Paper 51659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Tore Solstad & Eivind Egeland Aronsen & Anders Skonhoft, 2013. "An Institutional Perspective on Externalities.The Nordic Wolf Re-Colonization," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology 15413, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Marcello Basili, 2013. "Ellsberg Rules and Keynes’s State of Long-Term Expectation: More Than an Accordance," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 685, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Partha Dasgupta, 2013. "The Nature of Economic Development and the Economic Development of Nature," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1349, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Morgane Laouénan, 2013. ""Hate at First Sight": Evidence of Consumer Discrimination Against African-Americans in the US," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES) 2013032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:130 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antoinette Baujard, 2013. "Welfare economics," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00906907, HAL.