Report NEP-PKE-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlina R. Tcherneva, 2012. "Reorienting Fiscal Policy after the Great Recession," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_719, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Antoine Godin, 2012. "Guaranteed Green Jobs: Sustainable Full Employment," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_722, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Jorg Bibow, 2012. "The Euro Debt Crisis and Germany's Euro Trilemma," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_721, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Ciani Scarnicci, Manuela, 2012. "Economics and ethics: a historical approach," MPRA Paper 38713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime Gomez-Ramirez & Manuel G. Bedia, 2012. "Towards a new brain science: lessons from the economic collapse," Papers 1205.2999, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Nicholas Apergis & Emmanuel Mamatzakis, 2012. "What Are the Driving Factors behind the Rise of Spreads and CDSs of Euro-area Sovereign Bonds? A FAVAR Model for Greece and Ireland," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_720, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Michiaki Obata, 2012. ""Reply to Shigekatu Yamaguchi's "Michiaki Obata's Criticism of Uno's Theory"" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-241, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.