Report NEP-PKE-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinho, VÃtor JoÃ£o Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Application of Keynesian and convergence theories in Portugal. An alternative approach," MPRA Paper 32987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Albers, Scott & Albers, Andrew L., 2011. "The Golden Mean, the Arab Spring and a 10-step analysis of American economic history," MPRA Paper 33004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:2206014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clifton, Judith & DÃaz-Fuentes, Daniel, 2011. "From â€˜Club of the Richâ€™ to â€˜Globalisation Ã la carteâ€™? Evaluating Reform at the OECD," MPRA Paper 33053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James J. Heckman, 2011. "Integrating Personality Psychology into Economics," NBER Working Papers 17378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.