Report NEP-PKE-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Till van Treeck, 2009. "The macroeconomics of "financialisation" and the deeper origins of the world economic crisis," IMK Working Paper 9-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Gerald Epstein, 2009. "Rethinking Monetary and Financial Policy: Practical suggestions for monitoring financial stability while generating employment and poverty reduction," Published Studies ilo_epstein11_09, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Christian E. Weller & Amy Helburn, 2009. "Public Policy Options to Build Wealth for America’s Middle Class," Working Papers wp210, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Stephanie A. Kelton & L. Randall Wray, 2009. "Can Euroland Survive?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_106, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2009. "Growth After the Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 7480, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.