Report NEP-PKE-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pedro Nicolaci da Costa, 2008. "Shaky Foundations: Policy Lessons from America's Historic Housing Crash," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_95, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- L. Randall Wray, 2008. "What's a Central Bank to Do? Policy Response to the Current Crisis," Economics Policy Note Archive 08-3, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2008. "Promoting Equality Through an Employment of Last Resort Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_545, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Philip Arestis & Luiz Fernando de Paula & Fernando Ferrari-Filho, 2008. "Inflation Targeting in Brazil," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_544, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Yilmaz Akyuz, 2008. "The Current Global Financial Turmoil and Asian Developing Countries," Working Papers 2008/15, Turkish Economic Association.
- Kevin Maréchal & Hélène Aubaret-Joachain & Jean-Paul Ledant, 2008. "The influence of Economics on agricultural systems: an evolutionary and ecological perspective," Working Papers CEB 08-028.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2008. "Multilateralism beyond Doha," Working Paper Series WP08-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.