Report NEP-PKE-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francis Cripps & Terry McKinley, 2008. "A Global Realignment by 2020: U.S. Decline, Emerging Economies Rise," One Pager 63, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Graeme Snooks, 2008. "The Irrational “War on Inflation”: Why Inflation Targeting is Both Socially Unacceptable and Economically Untenable," GDSC Working Papers 001, Institute of Global Dynamic Systems.
- Gregorio, Monica Di & Hagedorn, Konrad & Kirk, Michael & Korf, Benedikt & McCarthy, Nancy & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & Swallow, Brent, 2008. "Property rights, collective Action, and poverty: The role of institutions for poverty reduction," CAPRi working papers 81, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Onetti Alberto & Odorici Vincenza & Presutti Manuela, 2008. "The Internationalization of Global Start-Ups: Understanding the Role of Serial Entrepreneurs," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0801, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Sharon Blei, 2008. "The British tripartite financial supervision system in the face of the Northern Rock run," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2008-01, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.