Report NEP-PKE-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pessali, Huascar, 2006.
"Nano-fundamentos da macroeconomia: Keynes e o institucionalismo na Teoria Geral
[Nanofoundations of macroeconomics: Keynes and the institutional elements in the General Theory]," MPRA Paper 5017, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2006.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2007. "How to Save Globalization from its Cheerleaders," CEPR Discussion Papers 6494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Landesmann & Robert Stehrer, 2006. "Goodwin's Structural Economic Dynamics: Modelling Schumpeterian and Keynesian Insights," wiiw Working Papers 41, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2007. "Economics Against Democracy," Economics Working Papers 03_2007, University of Ã‰vora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- David Laidler, 2007. "Successes and Failures of Monetary Policy Since the 1950s," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20072, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Palma, Nuno, 2007. "History of Economics or a Selected History of Economics?," MPRA Paper 5111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gazeley, Ian & Newell, Andrew T., 2007. "Poverty in Britain in 1904: An Early Social Survey Rediscovered," IZA Discussion Papers 3046, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).