Report NEP-PKE-2005-04-16This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lev:levypn:pn05_1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:levypn:pn05_2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & Anwar M. Shaikh & Claudio H. Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2005. "How Fragile is the U.S. Economy?," Economics Strategic Analysis Archive sa_mar_05, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:wp412 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lev:wrkpap:wp413 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paul A.David, 2005. "Path dependence, its critics and the quest for ‘historical economics’," Economic History 0502003, EconWPA.
- Thomas Colignatus, 2005. "Announcement of availability: "Definition & Reality in the General Theory of Political Economy" 2nd edition 2005," General Economics and Teaching 0502072, EconWPA.
- Elke Muchlinski, 2005. "Against Rigid Rules - Keynes's Economic Theory," Macroeconomics 0503018, EconWPA.
- Claudio Dos Santos & Gennaro Zezza, 2005. "A Simplified Stock-Flow Consistent Post-Keynesian Growth Model," Macroeconomics 0504019, EconWPA.