Report NEP-PKE-2004-07-26This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra Silva, 2004. "On evolutionary technological change and economic growth: Lakatos as a starting point for appraisal," FEP Working Papers 139, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Fang Wu & Bernardo A. Huberman, 2004. "Social Structure and Opinion Formation," Computational Economics 0407002, EconWPA.
- Gabriele R. & Fagiolo G. & Dosi G., 2004. "Towards an Evolutionary Interpretation of Aggregate Labor Market Regularities," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 84, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sourafel Girma & Anja Shortland, 2004. "The Political Economy of Financial Development," Discussion Papers in Economics 04/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Oct 2004.
- Kodera & J., 2004. "Dynamics of an Extended Kaldor Model with Rational Expectation of Capital Efficiency and Adaptive Expectation of Inflation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 281, Society for Computational Economics.
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Maria Soledad Martinez Peria & Sergio Schmukler, 2004. "Market Discipline under Systemic Risk: Evidence from Bank Runs in Emerging Economies," Business School Working Papers systemicrisk, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.