Report NEP-PBE-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Nguyen-Thanh & Christoph Strupat, 2012. "Is the Burden Too Small? – Effective Tax Rates in Ghana," Ruhr Economic Papers 0389, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ikuho Kochi & Raúl Ponce Rodríguez, 2012. "Political competition and the (in)effectiveness of redistribution in a federation," Estudios Regionales en EconomÃa, PoblaciÃ³n y Desarrollo. Cuadernos de trabajo de la Universidad AutÃ³noma de Ciudad JuÃ¡rez. 10, Cuerpo Académico 41 de la Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, revised 09 Dec 2012.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Haufler, Andreas & Bauer, Christian J., 2012. "Should tax policy favor high- or low-productivity firms?," Discussion Papers in Economics 14277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Figari & Paulus, A. (Alari), 2012. "GINI DP 28: The impact of indirect taxes and imputed rent on inequality: A comparison with cash transfers and direct taxes in five EU countries," GINI Discussion Papers 28, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Luca Gandullia & Nicola Iacobone & Alastair Thomas, 2012. "Modelling the Tax Burden on Labour Income in Brazil, China, India, Indonesia and South Africa," OECD Taxation Working Papers 14, OECD Publishing.
- Jens Arnold, 2012. "Improving the Tax System in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 998, OECD Publishing.
- Radhika Lahiri & Mark Phoon, 2012. "Tax Evasion, Inequality and Progressive Taxes: A Political Economy Perspective Joseph," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 296, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Isabel Busom & Beatriz Corchuelo & Ester Martinez Ros, 2012. "Tax incentives and direct support for R&D: What do firms use and why?," Working Papers wpdea1212, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Misch, Florian & Seymen, Atılım, 2012. "The effects of countercyclical fiscal policy: Firm-level evidence from temporary consumption tax cuts in Turkey," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-082, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Piketty, Thomas & Saez, Emmanuel, 2012. "A Theory of Optimal Inheritance Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 9241, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexandra Bibbee, 2012. "Unleashing Business Innovation in Canada," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 997, OECD Publishing.
- Ferrarini, T. (Tommy) & Nelson, K. (Kenneth) & Höög, H. (Helena), 2012. "GINI DP 49: The Fiscalization of Child Benefits in OECD Countries," GINI Discussion Papers 49, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Wolassa Lawisso Kumo, 2012. "Working Paper 160 - Infrastructure Investment and Economic Growth in South Africa: A Granger Causality Analysis," Working Paper Series 438, African Development Bank.
- Antonio De Socio & Valentina Nigro, 2012. "Does corporate taxation affect cross-country firm leverage?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 889, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pedro Neves & Sandra Silva & Óscar Afonso, 2012. "A Meta-Analytic Assessment of the Effects of Inequality on Growth," CEF.UP Working Papers 1204, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.