Report NEP-PBE-2012-09-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franciscos Koutentakis, 2012. "Public Education and Democracy in a Simple Model of Persistent Inequality," Working Papers, University of Crete, Department of Economics 1204, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K., 2012. "Climate Policy and Fiscal Constraints: Do Tax Interactions Outweigh Carbon Leakage?," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-19, Resources For the Future.
- Ramaele Moshoeshoe, 2012. "Consumer demand for alcoholic beverages and tobacco in Lesotho: A double-hurdle approach," Working Papers, Economic Research Southern Africa 315, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Charl Jooste & Stephen M. Miller & Zeynel A. Ozdemir, 2012. "Fiscal Policy Shocks and the Dynamics of Asset Prices: The South African Experience," Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics 201228, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2012. "Fiscal Multipliers: Liquidity Traps and Currency Unions," NBER Working Papers 18381, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Richard Cornes & Dirk Rübbelke, 2012. "Potentially Harmful International Cooperation on Global Public Good Provision," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics 2012-584, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Steef Baeten & Tom Van Ourti & Eddy Van Doorslaer, 2012. "Rising Inequalities in Income and Health in China: Who is left behind?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-091/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lee, Sang Yoon Tim, 2012. "Entrepreneurs, Managers and Inequality," Working Papers, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics 12-15, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.