Report NEP-PBE-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Cincera & Antonio Estache & Wolf Alexander, 2012. "Would Less Fiscal Decentralization Reduce Public Sector Size across Sectors in Europe ?," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2012-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Timothy J. Bartik & George A. Erickcek, 2012. "Simulating the Effects of Michigan's MEGA Tax Credit Program on Job Creation and Fiscal Benefits," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research 12-185, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Federici, Daniela & Parisi, Valentino, 2012. "Corporate taxation and exports," MPRA Paper 41012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bönke, Timm & Eichfelder, Sebastian & Utz, Stephen, 2012. "Uneven treatment of family life? Horizontal equity in the U.S. tax and transfer system," Discussion Papers, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics 2012/18, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Hakim Hammadou & Sonia Paty & Maria Savona, 2012. "Strategic interactions in public R&D across EU-15 countries: A spatial econometric analysis," LEM Papers Series, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy 2012/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Étienne Desjardins & Mélina Longpré & François Vaillancourt, 2012. "The topsy-turvy sharing of the gaming tax field in Canada, 1970-2010: provincial payments, federal withdrawal," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2012s-21, CIRANO.
- Masamichi Kawano, 2012. "Henry George Theorem in a Dynamic Framework without Accumulation of Public Goods," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 92, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Aug 2012.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Sarpca, Sinan & Yilmaz, Kuzey, 2012. "Public housing units vs. housing vouchers: accessibility, local public goods, and welfare," MPRA Paper 40990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantine Angyridis & Brennan S. Thompson, 2012. "Negative Income Taxes, Inequality, and Poverty," Working Papers, Ryerson University, Department of Economics 034, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Felix Kolle, 2012. "Heterogeneity and Cooperation in Privileged Groups: The Role of Capability and Valuation on Public Goods Provision," Discussion Papers, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham 2012-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Izabela Styczynska, 2012. "Determinants of household demand for services - Formal Versus Informal Sector," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 444, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Thomas Cornelißen & Oliver Himmler & Tobias Koenig, 2012. "Fairness Spillovers – The Case of Taxation," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2012_17, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Azzimonti, Marina & de Francisco, Eva & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2012. "Financial Globalization, Inequality, and the Raising of Public Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grigoli, Francesco & Mills, Zachary & Verhoeven, Marijn & Vlaicu, Razvan, 2012. "MTEFs and fiscal performance: panel data evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6186, The World Bank.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Luciano Greco, 2012. "Fiscal and Financial Determinants of Eurozone Sovereign Spreads," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno" 0148, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Anila Channa & Jean-Paul Faguet, 2012. "Decentralization of Health and Education in Developing Countries: A Quality-Adjusted Review of the Empirical Literature," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 038, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Majumder, Rajarshi, 2012. "Removing poverty and inequality in India: the role of infrastructure," MPRA Paper 40941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dierk Herzer & Philipp Hühne & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "FDI and Income Inequality - Evidence from Latin American Economies," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1791, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.