Report NEP-PBE-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burnes, Daria & Neumark, David & White, Michelle J., 2012. "Fiscal Zoning, Sales Taxes, and Employment: Do Higher Sales Taxes Lead to More Jobs in Retailing and Fewer Jobs in Manufacturing?," IZA Discussion Papers 6383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Morrissey, Oliver, 2012. "Aid and Government Fiscal Behaviour: What Does the Evidence Say?," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Janeba, Eckhard & Osterloh, Steffen, 2012. "Tax and the city: A theory of local tax competition and evidence for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Daniel H. Cooper & Byron F. Lutz & Michael G. Palumbo, 2012. "Quantifying the role of federal and state taxes in mitigating wage inequality," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-05, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Muritala, Taiwo & Taiwo, Abayomi, 2011. "Government expenditure and economic development: empirical evidence from Nigeria," MPRA Paper 37293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benoit Dostie, 2012. "Labour Supply and Taxes: New Estimates of the Responses of Wives to Husbands’ Wages," Cahiers de recherche 12-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Rafiq, Sohrab & Zeufack, Albert, 2012. "Fiscal multipliers over the growth cycle : evidence from Malaysia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5982, The World Bank.
- Anita Doraisami, 2011. "The Global Financial Crisis : Countercyclical Fiscal Policy Issues and Challenges in Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Singapore," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23248, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.