Report NEP-PBE-2011-08-29This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- HansjÃ¶rg BlÃ¶chliger & JosÃ© Maria Pinero Campos, 2011. "Tax Competition Between Sub-Central Governments," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 872, OECD Publishing.
- Pierre Beynet & AndrÃ©s Fuentes & Robert Gillingham & Robert P. Hagemann, 2011. "Restoring Fiscal Sustainability in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 850, OECD Publishing.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2011. "Old-age Social Security vs. Forward Intergenerational Public Goods Provision," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 11-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- BalÃ¡zs Ã‰gert, 2011. "Bringing French Public Debt Down: The Options for Fiscal Consolidation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 858, OECD Publishing.
- Takero Doi & Takeo Hoshi & Tatsuyoshi Okimoto, 2011. "Japanese Government Debt and Sustainability of Fiscal Policy," NBER Working Papers 17305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanjay K. Chugh & Fabio Ghironi, 2011. "Optimal Fiscal Policy with Endogenous Product Variety," NBER Working Papers 17319, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Bauer & Ronald B Davies & Andreas Haufler, 2011. "Economic integration and the optimal corporate tax structure with heterogeneous firms," Working Papers, School Of Economics, University College Dublin 201115, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Claude Giorno, 2011. "Meeting Infrastructure Needs in Australia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 851, OECD Publishing.
- Martinho, VÃtor JoÃ£o Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Application of convergence theories and new economic geography in Portugal. Differences and similarities," MPRA Paper 32920, University Library of Munich, Germany.